Strebel Biomass Multi Talent
The Strebel Taurus range of low maintenance, biomass boilers are a robust and adaptable choice for all applications offering great cost savings on your heating and hot water.
We provide the full range from 13kW to a massive 990kW that can be used with a number of biofuels, including standard wood pellets, wood chip, grains and rape seed husk. We also provide solutions for all site requirements including container units and a wide range of fuel storage options.
Storage vessels and Silo’s are available for the Wood Pellets of up to 30 tonnes and we are able to offer interconnecting delivery systems between the fuel storage and boiler.
Features available in the Strebel Taurus boiler range:
- Multi fuel option; allows burning of wood pellets and wood chips. A third programme can be loaded upon request for burning of other biofuels.
- Firewood up to 80cm in length can be fired in all boiler models up to 100kW.
- High efficiency in both the full and part load range.
- Excellent efficiency even with inferior fuel.
- Low demand of chimney-draw even if fired with straw-pellets or grain.
- All systems are equipped with SPS-oxygen-control (Lambda-probe).
- Automatic removing of ashes out of the combustion chamber.
- Automatic flue-gas cleaning.
- Water-cooled burner-heads with flexible grate.
- Cinders-producing fuel can be fired (lime-adding is needed).
- Solid High-quality screw in square-canals with powerful motor/transmission guarantee problem-free material-conveyance.
- Models 13, 18 & 35 are all MCS approved.
Pellets with all standards, G50/W35 chips, Firewood.
Standard fuels are often a prerequisite for scheme funding boiler applications.
Straw pellets, sawdust, wood shavings, triticale, power corn, cereals, fruit pits, nut shells, corn cob, rape expeller, elephant grass (Miscanthus), industrial wastes, agricultural wastes and by-products, etc.
> Strebel Taurus Brochure