Strebel CI-Series Boiler Range
Efficiency and Versatility
The new Strebel CIS and CISM boiler series not only conform to the rigorous standards that the industry expects from a Strebel product but also complies with strict regulations that are in force. Utilizing our special cast iron sectional construction and triple pass technology, these environmentally friendly boilers keep emissions at the lowest levels, the first requirement of any Strebel boiler.
The CI series provides a range of boilers boasting outputs from 103kW to 690kW. These high efficiency boilers are incredibly versatile, having proven reliability in burning oil, gas and bio-fuels, through extensive field trials and rigorous testing in all types of heating systems used in commercial and industrial buildings.
The CI boiler range is designed for low pressure hot water systems with a maximum temperature of 90⁰C (100⁰C on demand), and a maximum operating pressure of 4 Bar.
Key features of the Strebel CI Series boiler range include:
- Durable cast iron sectional construction for easy transport and overcoming site access issues
- Modern prestige design
- Fully automatic two-stage operation with two stage burner
- Advanced triple pass technology, ensuring low emissions
- Boiler door opens to right or left
- Boiler temperatures of 85⁰C with options for operation at 100⁰C
- Easily accessible site glass for viewing into the combustion chamber
- 2 x hours run meters as standard
- Low consumption lights signal malfunction for quick diagnosis
- Fill and drain off cocks included