As part of our ongoing commitment to technical development and service requirements, we are now able to offer complete solar water heating packages ranging from 450 litre to 1,400 litre in both twin coil and single coil preheat with either DF (direct flow) or HP (heat pipe) evacuated tube collectors.
Features of Strebel solar thermal packages include:
- Bespoke systems incorporating multiple cylinders, up to 100 square metres of collector field for large commercial installations in addition to the above sizes
- Solar Keymark approved collectors, reputed to be the most efficient available in the UK
- Controllers from established market leaders in solar controls since 1977
- Solar cylinders made from Duplex stainless steel which come with a 10 year warranty
- Compact and attractive pump stations. We can offer units to match even the largest solar installation complete with a 5 year warranty
- Our packages are high efficiency and low maintenance, using high quality products and parts
As part of our ongoing commitment to providing you with the best possible service, we also offer advice on system design including the production of a T’sol energy report which will indicate CO² reductions and energy savings. And like all Strebel products, our technical engineers are available for installation advice, pre commissioning check and final commissioning of the installation prior to handover.
Strebel Thermal Packages include:
- Solar preheat solutions
- Twin coil solutions